5 Innovative Software Companies Pushing the Industry to New Levels
As a company that prides itself on helping software companies grow and build their businesses, we are thrilled to recognize the 5 winners of the first Avangate Business of Software (BoS) Scholarship Program. These 5 companies are using both new technology and innovative business models to offer their customers compelling product solutions and push the industry to new levels.
With that, let’s start the drum roll please…
The 2012 Avangate Business of Software Scholarship winners are:
- Architexa – An intelligent sketchpad for mapping large Java codebases
- Cazoomi – A cloud-based solution for data-syncing and integration between applications
- In Touch Teacher LLC – A mobile and web application platform for parent-teacher communication
- Kaggle – a platform for predictive modeling competitions
- MeetingKing – A web-based meeting facilitation and documentation tool
As part of the overall Avangate BoS scholarship program, all of our winners will:
- Receive a free pass to the BoS Conference where you will gain new insights on the industry and your business
- Participate in a great night of networking and conversations and of course make valuable connections during our celebration dinner at Radius restaurant
- Gain online marketing and consulting support to help you turn your innovative products into great companies with 3 free months of services offered by Avangate and our partner Position2
For those who are in the Boston area, we invite you to join us as we celebrate the Avangate BoS Scholarship winners at our networking dinner. It’s a great opportunity to share ideas with other emerging software industry leaders and make valuable connections to help push your company or organization to new levels. Note space is very limited.
When: Tuesday Oct 2nd, 2012 from 6PM to 10PM (networking 6PM to 7PM; dinner 7PM to 10PM)
Where: Radius Restaurant – Private Dining Room & Lounge