Last week we announced the first edition of the Avangate Awards to celebrate excellence in innovation, enabling valuable digital offerings, global expansion and optimal use of the Avangate platform and services, across several categories, for both our clients and our affiliates.
So we don’t keep you in suspense any longer, here are the winners of the 2016 Avangate Awards, the client category:
- “Most Innovative Company” – Awarded to Bitdefender for selling online Box, the first security solution designed to protect Internet of Things devices;
- “Most Promising SaaS Company” – Awarded to Resco , one of the global leaders in developing cross-platform mobile software solutions, with a growing customer base of more than million users & 5,000 corporations in over 100 countries;
- “Best International Expansion” – Awarded to Kaspersky Lab, for its expansion into emerging markets in Middle East, Africa and Eastern Europe;
- “Avangate Control Panel Power User” – Awarded to Absolute, for its strong usage of the Avangate platform and tools, starting from subscription management, trials, promotions, affiliate network, revenue recovery tools, and more.
And on the affiliate side, the winners are:
- “Best Affiliate Website” – Awarded to Softonic, for top user-friendliness and continuous on-site improvements and up-to-date offers;
- “Best Affiliate Americas” – Awarded to CNET, for maintaining its position as software download leader worldwide;
- “Best Affiliate EMEA and APAC” – Awarded to Softstore, for continuous increase in popularity among affiliates and for gaining trust;
- “Best Newcomer” – Awarded to Comparitech, for its fresh, strong start as a reviews & comparison content affiliate.
Congrats once again to all the nominees and to this year’s Avangate Awards WINNERS. Please join us in applauding everyone!