If you thought you knew SaaS, think again. The popular delivery mechanism continues to forge ahead and break new ground in the software industry, so we’ve collected tons of tips this month to help you deal with these changes. Subscribe to our newsletter and take advantage of dedicated resources that’ll help you grow your software and services business globally.
Enjoy last month’s hot topics:
- The eCommerce industry is evolving rapidly to digital commerce. Find out how this affects you.
- Nearly half of consumers refuse to buy online subscriptions without a “freemium” option. What’s the key to making these buyers more comfortable with online payments?
- The Commerce System of Record helps companies understand who’s buying from them, when that person interacts with what information, and how to best prompt a purchase.
- The New Services Economy is redefining commerce. Discover the mandatory features for a seamless transition to digital commerce and increase long-term customer revenue and retention.
- What’s to expect from 2015? Latest Forrester report focuses on mobile and omnichannel solutions to shape eCommerce in the coming year.
- SaaS has had its ups and downs during these past few years, opening up the way for Electronic Software Delivery (ESD) to slowly but surely make a comeback.
- Within the tech market, software spending remains the star category, with 8.7% growth expected in 2015, closely followed by SaaS.
- See what everybody ought to know about customer retention and why it’s so important for every SaaS and online services company’s growth.
- Gartner debunks 10 of the most common and misleading cloud myths that prevent innovation and slow progress.
- Online sales in Southern Europe will increase by the end of this year, according to a recent report, and Spain is the indisputable ecommerce leader in the region.
- Check out this cool interview with Tabitha Rivera from Ve Interactive on how you should tackle and improve your conversion rates in the new era of eCommerce.