Happy 2015! We hope you had a wonderful holiday season. Take advantage of these trends we have prepared for you and shake up your sales in 2015!
- The Software-as-a-Service industry is enjoying rapid growth. Here’s everything you need to know to succeed in this business as it expands.
- Here is a list of the most important SaaS trends we expect to see in 2015. The main focus is on creating more relevant options for enterprises and customers alike.
- Learn more about customer engagement models and best practices to drive prospects into the sales funnel in an interesting experts debate on the best way to drive and convert traffic.
- The demand for SaaS applications in the enterprise is increasing so fast that it’s exceeding the demand for on-premise apps. As a result, IDC says that the worldwide SaaS app market will grow significantly, generating $50.8 billion in revenue by 2018.
- IT experts share their view on the enterprise software trends that will impact IT organizations most in the coming year. Here are 8 trends worth tracking.
- Check out this unique take on how the sharing economy may power the financial services industry, which is currently facing an uncertain future.
- Check out these bold predictions regarding emerging technologies and learn why your businesses shouldn’t refuse to embrace commerce automation and digital commerce in general.
- To stay competitive in the marketplace, a highly structured digital marketing strategy is a must-have. Find out how a reliable affiliate marketing program can lift your business to the next level in terms of customer acquisition effectiveness.
- Just as software is constantly evolving, so is the marketing process for SaaS. Here are the major differences between SaaS marketing and the other types of marketing.
- Creating a good pricing page goes way beyond selecting an appealing design. Take a look at the psychological triggers that can influence purchasing behavior and see how you can further integrate them into your pricing page to increase conversions.