We’re excited to introduce the Industry Buzz, a monthly roundup of the biggest commerce and digital news from across the web. We’re bringing you the best insights from the best minds in the industry, and we hope you enjoy these 10 thought-provoking commerce and marketing picks.
- With the global economy showing signs of a gradual recovery, worldwide IT spending is on pace to total $3.8 trillion in 2014, according to the latest forecast by Gartner.
- Check out this infographic from Software Advice to learn what drives organizations to purchase marketing automation systems, and how to select the right solution for your company.
- Why does there tend to be reduced emphasis on ROI in cloud efforts? Have more organizations already figured it out, or do we need new ways to measure the business value of the cloud?
- Taxpayers are now turning to the web at every step of their journey, from preparing returns to spending refunds. Here are some tax season trends you should know about this year.
- When big cloud suppliers engage in a price war, can the little guys respond?
- Cloud computing is great, but now that almost everyone’s adopted the cloud delivery model, it’s no longer a differentiator. Now, inspired, collaborative leadership – not tools and technologies – is what ultimately wins in the marketplace.
- To deal with modern customer demands and provide customers an appealing omni-channel experience, businesses need an effective commerce system. Find out if ‘sexy’ startups have a long way to go to commerce heaven.
- Dive deep into what it takes to be customer-centric in a recurring business environment.
- See why companies need to start rethinking the role commerce can play in transforming their business and go beyond standard payment methods to the next generation of commerce.
- Companies spend a lot of time and money creating great content. But too often, they use it only once. See how you can re-use content across channels to reach your target audiences.
Thanks for checking out the latest digital buzz. Is there a hot topic we missed? Let us know in the comments and subscribe to our monthly newsletter to stay up-to-date with the hottest industry trends and resources.