Special Offer for Affiliates Looking to Promote a Great SEO Product
Whether you are looking to go live with a new website or checking if you have done the right things with your existing ones, here is a great checklist provided by the experts at SEO Power Suite.
If you are a developer or a web designer, SEO specialist, copywriter or editor, marketing manager or system admin, there’s something in here for you. And if you are an affiliate looking to help your clients rank better online – the SEO PowerSuite Affiliate Program Launch is for you.
More details in this post, so keep reading!
27 Things to Do Before Going Live with a New Website:
Developers and Web Designers
- Make sure all website’s URL are live and working properly
- Check site speed – page load speed is an official Google ranking factor so ensure you won’t lose traffic
- Make sure the 404 page is set up correctly
- Ensure the site’s multi-device ready – it is a must for your website to be responsive and easy to browse on any device
- Validate code and CSS
- Check for possible indexation issues – crawlers should easily access your website
- Check for duplicate issues
- Make sure the URLs are search-engine friendly
- Install Google Analytics and create an account in Search Console
- Do keyword mapping for your website – always do research and make sure every page targets the necessary keywords
- Optimize meta-tags and content
- Use schema to mark up the content
- Check UX – appearance and user-friendliness always make a strong first impression – and you won’t get a second chance for making a first impression
Copywriters and Editors
- Make sure your content adds value – useful information and fresh news are crucial
- Proofread your content
- Use proper formatting
- Ensure the content is factual
- Keep content style concise
- Create a content map and stick to it – all sensitive subjects must be covered
- Create social media accounts for your brand
- Formulate unique selling propositions
- Plan outreach and advertising – think about influencers and bloggers, your target audience and allocate an adequate budget
- Set up your marketing tools – make sure they are easy to use and that you have an efficient real-time reporting
- Create and manage site back-ups
- Monitor site uptime
- Get ready for big crowds – ensure your website supports heavy traffic
- Think security first – make sure your website is clean and malware free.
Want to learn more? Read the entire article chock full of best practices, real-life examples and useful tips to use.
And here are the promised goodies for affiliates: SEO PowerSuite Affiliate Program Launch offer.
Improve your portfolio and increase your sales by joining a brand-new program – SEO PowerSuite. Not only you will help your clients rank better online, but you will also receive an increased 40% commission (from 33%, the default payout) until July 10.
What should you expect?
- Average Payout: 109.80 EUR
- Commission: up to 40%
- Cookies: 90 days
SEO PowerSuite is a complete toolset for search engine optimization, designed to make sites rank higher in Google search results. What’s even more important, SEO PowerSuite is a recognized brand in the SEO software space, so the product literary sells itself.
If you’re an online marketing affiliate, then this is one of the best options you can choose for your business: join SEO PowerSuite Affiliate Program today and reward your customers with the best SEO tool. Spoiler alert: tomorrow – Friday, 12th of May – the affiliate manager of SEO PowerSuite is sending an exclusive promotional offer. Stay Tuned!
Don’t forget to sign-up today to benefit from this special offer!